Revistas Metal Edge y Metal Maniacs cierran el negocio

Este comunicado está en inglés, si no saben, pues ni modo...


Hi Everyone

There is a good chance that word has started to spread around our small metal world by now.

As of today, Metal Maniacs, as well as our sister mag, Metal Edge are shutting our doors. I don't have all the answers as to why, but the economy should shoulder a lot of the blame!

Our March/April issue (on sale 2/24) will be the last issue published for now.

If I can ask one last favor from everyone, it would mean alot to me if you would join my network on 'linkedin' If we are already connected, if you wouldn't mind reccommending me, I would be eternally grateful!

I am going to try and reach out to as many of you as possible, but that would be simply impossible. I want to thank every advertiser I have had the honor to work with over the last ten years. From the labels who have been with me since 1999 to the one man band who spent $200 on a 1/9th page ad.

I THANK YOU! DOV TETA
METAL MANIACS / METAL EDGE












Comentarios

Anónimo dijo…
Pues ademas de la economia .... tambien estas revistas no supieron renovarse .... nunca entendi el porque las "noticias" dadas en esas revistas estaban mas viejas .... publicaban entrevistas de hace meses atras .... todo lo que se leia o veia en esas revistas ya no era noticia .... no supieron modernizarse y entrar al mundo del internet .... en fin ..lastima porque los posters eran chidos

Mexican Crue Freak

Entradas populares