Reacciones por la muerte de Dio


Ronnie, your voice impacted and empowered me, your music inspired and influenced me, and your kindness touched and moved me. Thank you. Much love.
- Lars Ulrich (Metallica)

He was truly one of the 'good guys' in this business and a consummate pro, someone we can all learn from. We are all fans of his and he did many great things for Megadeth and its members.
- David Ellefson (Megadeth)

A life that was lived to the fullest and also influenced thousands and thousands of musicians. My heart goes out to his family and friends.
Cancer is a battle for many people these days; the world is losing many talented, loving and wonderful people. Do what you can to prevent and/or help find a cure.
- Stu Block (Into Eternity)

Ronnie was a true gentleman, and obviously one of the best rock singers there will ever be. What a sad loss today
- Billy Corgan (Smashing Pumpkins)

Ronnie was one of the kindest souls I have ever met and his talent was beyond inspirational to so many of us.
I still have this image of him standing on stage in front of 100,000 belting out 'Man on the Silver Mountain' and remember the shivers it sent up my spine.
He will be missed by all of us.
- Nikki Sixx (Motley Crue, Sixx AM)

I've been in total shock; I just can't believe he's gone.
Ronnie was one of the nicest people you could ever meet. We had some fantastic times together.
Ronnie loved what he did, making music and performing on stage. He loved his fans so much. He was a kind man and would put himself out to help others.
I can honestly say it's truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years.
His music will live on forever.
- Tony Iommi (Heaven & Hell, ex-Black Sabbath, ex-Ozzy Osbourne band)

Ronnie was my hero and my friend, I will miss him and his kind words. He taught me so much on stage and off stage
- Tim Ripper Owens (Yngwie Malmsteen, ex-Judas Priest)

Obituary would just like to say what a huge influence Dio was to this band and to the face of metal! He was one of the good guys in music and will be greatly missed
- John Tardy (Obituary)

Thank you, Ronnie James Dio, for everything
There is a massive hole in my heart.
Love you, Ronnie. Rest in peace
- Mikael Åkerfeldt (Opeth)

I have loved Dio all my life he will be missed
- John 5 (Rob Zombie, ex-Marilyn Manson, ex-David Lee Roth)

It's a shock to hear that Ronnie has gone.
Even though we had all known he was battling with cancer for some time, he was such a wiry fighter, and of such an amazingly optimistic nature, I think I assumed he would go on forever.
He was universally loved in the community of rock music, and will be sorely missed.
- Brian May (Queen)

Ronnie had a unique and wonderful voice. He will be sadly missed in the rock and roll world.
- Ritchie Blackmore (Rainbow)

Ronnie died but his music will live for eternity. One of the best Heavy Metal singers of all time.
- Slash (Velvet Revolver, ex-Guns n' Roses)

Rest in peace, Ronnie James Dio... one of the greatest of all time.
Looks like Dime Darrell, Randy Rhoads, Cliff Burton and John Bonham just scored the ultimate singer.
This is one of the saddest days in metal ever.
- Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater)

You will be sorely missed. You'll always live on through the years of music you have given to us all.
- Mick Mars (Motley Crue)

Rest in peace, Ronnie James Dio. Horns at half mast. Such a huge loss...
So many memories of Ronnie. Toured together many times.
- Scott Ian (Anthrax)

So very sad to hear of Ronnie's passing... My thoughts, prayers and condolence to his family and friends
- David Coverdale (Whitesnake, ex-Deep Purple)

Crying right now in remembrance of my hero and friend, Ronnie James Dio.
The world has lost one of the best.
- Sebastian Bach (ex-Skid Row)

Ronnie Dio your music and art will live with us forever - thank you.
- Metal Mike Chlasciak (Painmuseum, Halford, ex-Sebastian Bach)

Ronnie was a true leader of heavy metal... an icon and a visionary... There will never be another like him.
Ronnie gave me wisdom, and showed me great compassion when he was in Elf, all those years ago, when we were on tour together in my time in Deep Purple. He was a beautiful soul, kind, considerate and a wonderful teacher.
- Glen Hughes (ex-Deep Purple, ex-Black Sabbath)

Comentarios

kellogsexe dijo…
nunca me gusto, es mas me aburria, usurpador!

OZZY RULES!!!
Creature dijo…
PUDRETE PENDEJO HIJO DE PUTA KELLOGSMIERDA, HASTA EL NICK MUESTRA TU MEDIOCRIDAD Y PUTERIA.... NO SABES NADA DEL ROCK, NO SABES NADA DE NADA... NI SIQUIERA SABES QUE ERES UN BASTARDO Y LA PUTA DE TU MADRE TE TUVO A PARTIR DE LOS MOCOS DE OTRO QUE NO ES AL QUE HAS LLAMADO PADRE TODOS ESTOS AÑOS... MARICA IGNORANTE!!!

Entradas populares